I absolutely cannot believe that June has come and gone. This has by far been the quickest month for me, and I'm sitting here in shock that it's over. How was your June? I would love to know, be sure to tell me in the comments!
Things I Did This Month ////
- Turned 23-- I turned 23 on the 23rd and it was awesome! I got a whole week of birthday celebrations and It was such a blast!
- Went to a ton of Orioles games--We went to a TON of games this month and luckily, the O's are hot hot hot! It's not summer unless it's baseball!
- Set some goals-- I realized that setting goals each week has really helped me fight anxiety and boredom, without feeling weighed down with a to-do list. My goals typically include "Workout 4 time this week", "Try a new coffee shop", "Go to the pool 3 time" along with other less fun goals!
- Celebrated wedding festivities-- My friend, Kate, is getting married in August and this month was both her bridal shower and her bachelorette party. She was so surprised during her shower and for her party, we went to dinner and then went swing dancing. She had a blast and so did we!
- Went to a concert-- For my birthday, we went to see the Eli Young Band and it made me realize that I hadn't been to a concert in a really long time!
- Went to West Virginia--I had been to West Virginia before, but I had never been on a trip to WV, does that make sense? WV was never the destination, or if it was, it was when I was a kid and didn't remember. We headed to Berkeley Springs for a night and it was seriously SO much fun! A post or two on that coming soon!
- Had a change of heart-- Wowie. There's a lot going on in my heart and head lately. Good stuff, people, all good stuff. But there are some changes coming up in my life. I can feel it.
Things I Liked This Month ///
- Finding Dory- 'nuff said.
- Beautiful outdoor spaces-- I re-did our balcony and it's now my favorite place to be!
- Making adult decisions-- #budget.
- Reading-- Lately, I am loving "7" by Jen Hatmaker and "The Meaty Truth" by Amy-Lee Goodman and Shushana Castle
- Taking it easy + having grace-- I am giving myself grace to do nothing or do everything. I am saying no to thing so I can say yes to life-giving rest.
- Poshmark-- Loving this app so far! Follow me and help me declutter my closet. Also, let me know if you have a Poshmark so I can peruse your treasures and help you declutter your's! Follow me HERE!
In Case You Missed It ///
- I hosted an Epic Movie Night!
- I hiked at Kilgore Falls!
- I did lots of cool things last month!
- I shared this awesome guide to how to have fun in Richmond, Virginia!
- I had a coffee date with Amber and with you!
- I figure out how to get out of a creative rut!
- I wrote an open letter to anyone who has ever been sexually assaulted
- I got our anniversary photos back and they were S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G
- I made HEALTHY Mac & Cheese. Ya heard. HEALTHY Mac & Cheese.
- I turned 23 so I shared 23 thoughts about it all.
- I want people to come to Baltimore so I shared the most amazing views in the city!
- I had the best week ever
- I made awesome American flag shorts!
- I shared about how YOU can help the world's youngest country!